- Homework: a photocopy with questions and short answers and questions about origins.Workbook p. 7
- Vocabulary: Review of numbers stressing the difference 14-490,16-60...A number dictation
- Spelling: How do you spell your name/surname?. The alphabet tree with the sounds and the alphabet to classify. A power point with acronymns like CD,NASA;FBI... and what they stand for.
- EO: Cards to complete with names, surnames, nationalities, e-mails and phone numbers. Practise questions. Write a parragraph using his/her name´s ....
- Grammar: St.B.p. 9. Possessive adjectives: my, your, his, her,..... Listen and complete the chart with the possessive adjectives. Grammar Bank, St.B.p.122 Rules and exercises, workbook p, 8 some more exercises on possessive adjectives.
- Homework for Thursday: Two handouts with the verb to be in affirmative, negative and interrogative. Study the new grammar items.