Thursday, December 17, 2009

NB2 & NI2 INTERESTING LINKS

I´m sitting in front of the computer,nearly frozen,feeling blue and miserable with this awful weather and daydreaming about where I´d like to be right now. Just look below. Do you know who I am? I bet you don´t.


Focussing on more serious matters ,I´ve found some web pages for you to browse. They are both useful and entertaining.
- www.tolearnenglish.com/cqui2/myexam/index.php
There are three levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Have a look at these sections:
- Lessons and exercises
- Leisure time
- Links
- www.songsforteaching.com. about songs
Go to:
- Languages
- English
- www.agendaweb.org
Work the following sections:
- Grammar
- Vocabulary
- Verbs
- Listening
As you´ll probably get bored these Christmas holidays , you´ve got plenty of activities to do in English.