Here´s a very good link about GLOBAL WARMING.Please,read it and do the activities.
- Homework: Just three students has sent me the book review. I urgently need the others for next Monday
- Grammar: Infinitives and gerunds. St.b.p. 84. Grammar Bank, St.B.p. 140, rules and exercises and a set of exercises with some explanations to do for homework.
- Listening: St.b.p. 85. A radio programme called Crimebusters. answer questions, true-false statements and listen and fill with a specific word.
- Vocabulary: Economical with the truth. St.b.p. 88. complete the statments with one word..Discuss the statements.e.g. "I haven´t told any lies but I have been very economical with the truth".
- Speaking: In pairs discuss the questions in the blue box.
- Phonetics: St.b.p. 90. words with the sound like in part, both,day, they.
- Homework: INFINITIVES AND GERUNDS , get a photo description ready.
- SUPPLEMENTARY EXERCISES: INFINITIVES AND GERUNDS .
Sorry, there´s a page which I scanned wrongly. the answers are in number 38
- Homework: wk.pp. 44,45. Review of irregular verbs.
- Grammar and speaking : irregular verb formation. Review. Regular and irregular verbs. To have more practice ,go back to posts dated 11 and 13 of April
- Unit 5C. " Girl´s night out".St.b.p. 56 . Vocabulary: have, get, go. St.B.p. 150. Match the expressions with the drawings and then test your partner.
- Reading: St.B.p. 56. Three women going out in different countries. Match the questions to the passage. Read and complete the chart with questions about the reading.
- Speaking: pair work. Ask questions and give short answers with the previous exercise. e.g. did Sabina wear a dress? No, she didn´t.
- Grammar: complete the list with an irregular verb. Listen and repeat.
- Listening: Listen to the third woman going out in Rio. Answer the questions in section C.
- Homework: Grammar, unit 12 (13) did I?,I didn´t. Study the irregular verbs and the vocabulary on page 150 (have, get,go)