- Homework: Vocabulary about politics, a set of exercises about linking words.
- Vocabulary: Houses and decoration. St.b.p. 153. A slide about different types of houses. Quiz about houses on St.b.p. 60.
- Speaking: Describe the rooms on page 61 using the vocabulary of page 153. What would you change to make more comfortable?
- Listening: St.B.p. 61. Guess which room they decorated. A note taking exercise. Who said these things?
- Grammar: Have something done. She had her house decorated. English Grammar in Use, chapter 46
- Homework: A reading for certificación, grammar, chapter 46.
- Homework: Grammar review unit 3.pp. 38,39
- Reading: Fascinating Festivals. St.B.p. 34,35
- Phonetics. Words like mother, this, they and words like think, fifth,birthday
- Reading and listening: Times you love: what´s your favourite month, season, day of the week...?. St.B.p. 35. Read the article and complete the answers . Listen to two people talk and complete the chart. Cristina from Spain and Udom from Thailand
- Reading exam. (NB1A)
- Listening exam. Exercises. Audio (NB1A)
- Grammar: Time prepositions : at, in ,on.
- Speaking: Daily routines
- Homework: Unit 3 grammar and vocabulary test with answers.
Wednesday, March 07, 2012