BASIC LEVEL A/B
Unit 4B. Shopping. Men love it! St.B.p.42 Exercises: can/can´t, like doing, object pronouns,possessive pronouns, describing people
- Listening: St.b.p. 42.Listen and match the dialogues. Listen and complete the sentences
- Grammar: St.b.p. 42. Like/love/don´t like/hate -ing. e.g.I like watching films .
- Writing: St.B.p. 42. Write sentences about you using the verbs.
- Speaking: A set of exercises about unit 4. The first page is a speaking activity to use the verbs: I like/don´t like/hate/love doing something.
- Grammar: Object pronouns. Grammar Bank, St.B.p. 128. Rules and exercises. More exercises from Essential Grammar in Use on object pronouns.
- Reading: St.B.p. 45. Five famous films.
- Homework: From the big set of exercises,first page: write sentences using like-ing,first page on the other side: do the exercises of like-ing following the cartoons also do the exercises on object pronouns.
- Homework: A composition was collected.
- Grammar: Quantifiers. St.b.p. 74. Exercise. Grammar Bank, St.b.p. 138. rules and exercises. Eenglish Grammar in Use, units 90 and 91.
- Speaking: Class survey using quantifiers. St.b.p. 74. e.g.some of us enjoy watching football.
- Speaking: Can you remember ....a time your parents got furious with you?. St.B.p. 75.
- Reading: Read and complete with a word. Section 5C. It´s all in the mind.
- Listening: Telepathy .St.b.p.77. Underline the mistakes you hear , then answer the questions.
- Homework: English Grammar in Use. Units 86,87,88,89,90,91. They´re all about quantifiers. Remember to check the answers and ask what you don´t understand next Monday.