Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DOLPHINS

How are you doing? I hope to see you soon.

The African Queen
- Dear?... Dear?... What is your first name?
Katherine Hepburn as Ross

- One thing in the world I hate: leeches. Filthy little devils.
Humphrey Bogart as Charlie Allnut

- A man takes a drop too much once in a while, it's only human nature.
Humphrey Bogart as Charlie Allnut


- "Nature,” Mr. Allnut, is what we are put into this world to rise above.
Katharine Hepburn as Rose Sayer

· Why are you hiding back there? You don't have to hide from me - I'm Peg Boggs, your local Avon representative
Dianne Wiest as Peg Boggs

- I'm not finished.
Johnny Depp as Edward


- They don't want the classic horror films anymore. Today it's all giant bugs. Giant spiders, giant grasshoppers. Who will believe such nonsense?
Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi

- This is the most uncomfortable coffin I've ever been in.
Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi


- Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?
Vincent D'Onofrio as Orson Welles

- You know, you're, you're much scarier in real life than you are in the movie.
Johnny Depp as Ed Wood

- Take my word for it. If you want to make out with a young lady, take her to see "Dracula".
Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi


From: theotherpages.org