Monday, December 07, 2009

PHOTO DESRIPTION 4



This photo was taken in Italy three years ago, I went with my husband.

I took this photo when we visited Rome. In the middle of the photo you can see Constantino's Arch and on the right a piece of The Coliseum. There were a lot of people there.

I can remember this day, it was sunny and we had walked very much.

I would like to return because I didn’t visit some places.

VANESA MARTINEZ VEGA

NB2



One of my favourite photos was taken in Niagara Falls.

I went to USA last year for a week and one of those days, we flew to Canada.

In the foreground of this photo, my husband and me are wearing a blue waterproof jacket. We look happy because we were about to begin an exciting trip.

Behind us you can see a boat called “Maid of the mist”, which has two floors, flags from Canada and United States and a funny crew.

On the dock, there are a lot of people waiting to get on the boat.

In the background you can see one of the marvellous Niagara Falls, the American one.

It was sunny day but there were some clouds.

I hope to return one day, although there are fantastic places to visit in the world.

CLARA HUERGO

NB2




I love this photo because I am with my wife and my son.
A waiter took us this photo when we went to Palma de Mallorca last summer.
We are having a drink and we are very tired because we were playing in the swimming-pool almost every day.
Normally, weto the beach in the morning while the afternoon we stayed at the hotel.
At night we enjoyed walking, There were a lot of people, above all German.
It was a fantastic week and we are thinking where we are going in our next holiday.

LEANDRO CURTO

NB2

ALBERTO PINTOS NOVO has sent me this song which isn´t easy to follow; however he says it has hit the charts and you´ll probably like it. So here you are.