These activities are for my NB2 students. This first set is easier than the others I´ll post next week.
All these exercises have been taken from the book Instant Pet. Cambridge.
- Reading 1: Reading the signs . Answers
- Reading 2: Didn´t you notice the notice?. Answers
- Reading 3: Mixed messages. Answers
- Reading 4: Exam style task
- Writing 1: After the show. Answers . Audio.
- Writing 2: In other words. Answers
- Writing 3: Exam task.
- Writing 4: Message in a bottle. Answers.
- Listening 1: Distinguishing features. Answers. Audio
- Listening 2: How do you know?. Answers. Audio
- Listening 3: Look at the time! .And now for the weather. Answers. Audio
- Listening 4: Exam task. Answers. Audio
I must apologize because the quality of the recordings is not very good. I still have to learn more about it.
This is the speaking guide you should know by heart.
Wednesday, 16,December,2009. In this post you have plenty to practice you speaking skills
- 64 : A an.
- 65: Flower(s), buse(s) . Singular and plural
- 66: A car/some money 1 (countable and uncountable)
- 67: A car/some money 2 (countable and uncountable)