Roads were blocked and I was unable to come to class on time.
As far as the second group is concerned. we checked the homework: two sets of exercises about the formation of futures and adjectives plus prepositions.
- EO: a speech about a variety of topics very likely to appear in Certificación. This activity took a great deal of time.
- CO: a listening , very tough ,I must admit. Don´t worry , it´s been only a go.
- Phonetics: regular past tenses . Example and practice.
- Homework: study the grammar and vocabulary of Unit 2 for the exam next Wednesday and we´ll carry on with the speeches because very few students came on Monday.
- Homework: grammar, unit 64 (65) , St.B.p. 26,27
- Grammar: Whose?: explanation and uses , compare to who´s. A set of exercises about the possessive ´s .
- CO: DVD. Unit 2 At the hotel . Vocabulary signs: reception, check in, double room... Listen and answer two questions, then listen and complete the dialogue. Social English : complete the missing information in the grid.
- Homework: workbook p. 20,21, a set of exercises about the possessive ´s and study unit 2 in your books because we´ll have a next by next week. I´ll tell you exactly when on Thursday.
This song is a contribution of Alberto Pintos Novo.