Click on the word below and you´ll find a lot of useful information about the country.
- Homework: National stereotypes: reading ,true-false exercises and vocavulary. Grammar, unit 137 about phrasal verbs.
- EE: Write 3 questions realated to the reading about Abba.
- CO. St.B.p. 9. An interview with a journalist who knows a lot about Abba. Write the questions. Listen to the whole interview and note down the answers. Played three times. Write exact notes about more particular detail. Scrript on p.123, 1.6
- Phonetics: St.B.p.9 Rising and falling intonation in wh- and yes/no questions.
- CO.St.B.p.10 (for NI2A) the winner Takes it all. The second part of the activity: a fill in exercise.
- EO: Interview your partner with a set of questions given last Monday and write down the answers.e.g. Where were you born? , who do you live with?.
- Homework: Write a report with the answers from the interview, feel free to make up a story if you don´t have enough information. That´s what paparazzi do. Workbook: p.7,9 and study the vocabulary on p.145 about the media 1
- Homework: workbook, p.6 and 7 (phonetics)
- Review of the nationalities and countries
- A great deal of practice of the verb to be and questions
- We added some information , that is, addresses and telephone numbers that you´re going to do for homework.