- Homework: Conditionals from the photocopy I gave you last week (see previous post)
- Grammar: We carried on with conditionals a lot more in detail with examples ,explanations and more exercises. Conditionals 2,3 ,zero and other words such as when, provided, suppose....
- Vocabulary: Review of medical words: symptoms, check-up, prescriptiom, words taken from St.B.p. 147
- EO: St.B. Student A on page 114 and student B on page 119. Each reads each parts and retell their partner. About hypochondriacs.
- CE: St.B.p. 22,23. colds. Read and find the right title for each paragraph. Pronunciation was checked.
- CO:St.B.p. 23. About alternative medicine. Four people giving their opinion about altenative medicine. Note down whether they agree or disagree and back up their ideas. A fourth listening with the script at sight so that it became a reading and listening exercise.
- EO: Describing photographs. I gave a very useful handout with the correct order and expressions to use to describe a photo properly.
- Homework: A second set of exercises on conditional . As it has the answers you can check them and in class ask me what you still haven´t understood.
- Exams: you were given the exams you had done the week before , saw the answers with the projector and asked doubts. It was a good job in general.
- Homework: questions about personal information.e.g. what´s your surname?, how do you spell it?, what´s your job?, are you married?...
- Exercise about plurals:sentences to complete with plurals.e.g: warches, wivws, people,diaries, days...
- Unit 2 St.b.p. 16 "Capuccino and Chips"
- Vocabulary :verb phrases .e.g. I live in a house with a garden.. We saw all the possibilities these verbs offer.
- CO: St.B.p. 16 . Verb phrases to complete with a percentage."What percentage of British people.... have a pet?" .
- EE and EO: you had to write statememts in the affirmative: I read the newspaper every day and in the negative: I don´t smoke , then you read them out to the classrooom and mistakes were checked,
- Vovabulary: St.B.p. 143. More ver phrases. e.g. do sports/your homework, have breakfast/have 2 children.
- Homework: workbook. p. 8,9,10 and study the new vocabulary.
- More exercises about plurals with the projector.
- Spelling of plurals based on the previous activity and a spelling dictation of strange words you didn´t know.