No, I'm one of the students who make the top half possible!
The picture of the horse is good, but where is the wagon?
The horse will draw it!
Why are you picking your nose in class?
My mother won't let me do it at home!
Why are you reading the last pages of your history book first?
I want to know how it ends!
What can we do to stop polluting our waters?
Stop taking baths?
Can't you retain anything in your head overnight?
Of course, I've had this cold in my head for two days!
Teacher: Can anyone give me the name of a liquid that won't freeze ?
Pupil: Hot water !
Teacher: Does anyone know which month has 28 days ?
Pupil: All of them !
Why was the head teacher worried ?
Because there were so many rulers in the school !
Teacher: I told you to stand at the end of the line ?
Pupil: I tried, but there was someone already there !
Teacher: I said to draw a cow eating some grass but you've only drawn the cow ?
Pupil: Yes, the cow ate all the grass !
Teacher: What is "can't" short for ?
Pupil: Can not miss.
Teacher: and what is "don't" short for
Pupil: Doughnut !
Teacher: In 1940, what were the Poles doing in Russia ?
Pupil: Holding up the telegraph lines !
- Homework: a photocopy about origins and short answers. workbook p.7
- Vocabulary: numbers. difference 15-50-500,16-60-600. A number dictation and some more activities using the whiteboard.
- Spelling: How do you spell your name/surname?, an alphabet tree to classify the alphabet,
- EO: with new identities you have to ask your classmate about : name, surname, e-mail address, phone number and write down the information, then write a parragraph about your classmate identity using his/her name´s...
- Grammar: St.B.p. 8 Possessive adjectives. the relationship between personal pronouns and possessive adjectives: I-my, he-his...complete the chart. Grammar Bank, St.B-p.122 with rules and exercises. workbook,p.8
- homework: Study the new grammar items and two photocopies with the verb to be in affirmative, negative and interrogative.
- Homework: A photocopy about so/neither with statements in affirmative and negative and another photocopy dealing with the same grammar item , section c.
- CL: St.B.p.14. You took it in turns and the the article titled " Danger, Sense of Humour" . I noted down the pronunciation mistakes and checked them on the whiteboard. Meanings of words were checked.
- Grammar: a photocopy about adverb formation. Grammar, unit 100 and 101. Rules were seen and a couple of activities to make sure you understood it.
- CL: It wasn´t a listening because the audio failed to work, well, in fact it was me who hadn´t plugged it properly. There were some very bad jokes and some better.
- Homework: do the activities in your grammar, chapters 100 and 101.