The king and the queen are in the middle of the photo.Their names are Juan Carlos and Sofia . He´s severnty-three and she´s about a year younger than him. They are married and have three children;two daughters and a son. Next to queen Sofia is her daughter Elena. She´s divorced , her ex-husband Jaime is behind her . They are both forty-seven and they have two children: Felipe and Victoria.
Next to Elena is her sister Cristina . She´s married to Iñaqui . He´s behind Cristina´s parents . He´s forty-two and she´s three years older than him . Iñaqui an ex handball player. They have a daughter , Irene, and three sons: Miguel, Juan and Pablo.
Next to king Juan Carlos is her daughter-in-law ,princess Letizia, married to prince Felipe. He´s juan Carlos and Sofia´s son. He´s forty-two and his wife is thirty-eight. They have two daughters: Leonor and Sofia.
The kings have four grandchildren, four granddaughters and four grandsons. They´re all in the photo.
- Homework: Grammar, chapters 86,87,88. Exercises about adjectives ending -ed/-ing
- Speaking: Three students to describe a photos. Mistakes checked on the board.
- Grammar: subordinate clauses: a review with sentences written in strips of paper.
- Vocabulary: St.B.p. 76 It´s all in the mind. Match the words with the definitions.
- Speaking: St.B.p. 76.Do you believe in ghosts?, have you ever seen a UFO?...
- Listening: St.B.p. 77. An experiment on telepathy.. listen and spot eight mistakes, listen and write down the seven images that came to the lady´s mind, listen and answer the questions.
- EXTRA EXERCISES ON QUANTIFIERS
- Reading test
- Listening test: audio 1, audio 2, answers (reading and listening) and script
- Grammar: review of possessive pronouns, object pronouns, subject pronouns and possessive adjectives.
- Homework: grammar, units59,60,61