TRAVEL AND HOLIDAYS
- Homework: Grammar, unit 12 (simple past, interrogative and negative)
- Grammar: simple past . Lali´s story and a new life, from a big set of exercises about the simple past
- Speaking and writing: St.B.p. 57 . A night out: Write the questions and ask your partner. Write down the answers and write a paragraph about what he/she did last weekend
- Grammar and speaking: holidays. Say what the people in the exercise did in their last holidays, complete Simon´s story with a verb in the past and finally write what you did.
- Writing: St.B.p. 61. A composition, a holiday report. Read the questions and the report, then match the questions to the parasgraphs
- Homework: Photocopy ,unit 53,another called "travel". A composition for next Thursday, 12.