- Homework: Grammar, units 39,39,40. Reading, St.B.p.25. Abstract nouns.
- Speaking: Are you happy with your body?. Class discussion about cosmetic surgery. Vocabulary: tummy tuck, facelift...
- Listening: Video. Changing weather. True-false statements.
- Vocabulary: St.b.p. 148. Science and technology.
- Homework: Study the vocabulary of page 148 (science and technology) and get ideas for the debate about cosmetic surgery. Reading and answers
See you next Wednesday, 7th!
BASIC LEVEL A/B
- Homework: Photocopy 3C, and workbook 2A
- Grammar: Simple present tense. Rules and exercises . Spellings 3rd person singular and uses of the simple present.
- Writing: Write the sentences of the second powerpoint.
- Reading: ST.B.p. 16. Vocabulary and answer the questions.
- Homework: A set of exercises on the simple present. There are four pages on both sides, do 3 pages. The last done ,for class.
See you next Tuesday, 13th!