INTERMEDIATE LEVEL A/C
. Homework: Exercises on conditionals.
- Writing : Compositions were collected and general mistaked were checked on the board.
- Speaking: Two students described their photos and mistakes were checked on thew board.
- Word building. Abstract nouns.
- Vocabulary: Unit 1 ,review . Health and medicine.
- Speaking: St.B.p. 24 .Young for ever ?. Talk about your best/worst age, advantages and disadvantages of your present age.
- Listening: The changing face of Beauty. Exercises, script, audio. Listen to the lecture and fill in the blanks.
- Homework: Reading, St.B.p. 25, sections b,c.. GRammar, unit 38,39,40. Abstract nouns.
BASIC LEVEL A/B
- Homework: Simple present photocopy ,sectionc 2B. Write sentences in affirmative, negative and interrogative. Food questionnaire: questions in the simple present tense.
- Grammar: Simple present third person singular, section 3C "He speaks English at work" . Audio. Listen and mark the correct answer. Listen to the dialogue and underline the interrogative and negative with does /doesn´t. Grammar summary with rules and exercises
- Phonetics: Pronunciation of the -s. e.g. listens, speaks, watches.
- Vocabulary: Jobs. e.g. a lawyer ,an electrician. Listen, repeat and underline the stress.
- Speaking: What do you do?, what does he do?. Ask your partner and practise the jobs.
- Homework : Photocopy, section 3C "He speaks English at work", workbook, pages 13 and 14, only section c.
- Grammar: simple present tense. St.B.p. 124 and 125. Rules and exercises.