Saturday, December 01, 2007

FIRST TERM EXAMS



- LISTENING AND COMPOSITION : 12th DECEMBER

- GRAMMAR: 13th DECEMBER

- ORAL : 17th DECEMBER

- You will be given the marks and assessment on Wednesday ,19th .

The only date that can be changed is that of the oral exam, so if you can´t come the 17th, you can do it after or before the class starts. Just let me know in advance.

I know I have already editied a similar picture, but I find it so cute that I can´t help showing a Red Sea anemone fish, or clownfish. It lives in warm waters in a mutual relationship with an anemone. They aren´t hurt by the stings of the anemone because of a mucous coating this fish has, so the anemone fails to recognize the fish as food. They usually live in groups: a dominant female with several males. When the female dies, the the head male changes sex and becomes the female. Practical, isn´t it?