Thursday, June 12, 2008

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS AND PRACTISE YOUR ENGLISH




This is the grouper I want to become when I grow scales








It´s been a long time since I haven´t updated this blog and you all know the reason: exams of all kinds , certificates and minutes to sign, in a nutshell: a mess. Well, I wish you to have a whale of a time this summer without forgetting your English, so if you fancy doing something ,you could browse the EOi web page in "recursos" and you´ll find lots of useful and interesting activities according to your needs.

You can guess by the second picture above what I´ll be doing most of the time: diving in the Cantabrian, Mediterranean and the Red Sea. Life underwater is amazing ,entertaining and you´re always learning new things about nature . It makes aware of how weak our environment is and how careful we have to be with life in this planet.
SEE YOU NEXT COURSE IN LANGREO EOI