Saturday, December 06, 2008

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ME AND YOU

I was given last week the free choice of giving supplementary classes instead of helping with extra curricular activities. I undoubtedly decided the supplemetary activities since I rather teach and keep in touch with my students than do office work or organize other activities different from teaching. This is as far as me is concerned; as far as you , here you have a wonderful opportunity you shouldn´t miss as it´s free,attendance isn´t compulsory and what about the chance of practising those skills you have to improve? The schedule goes as follows:
--Level: INTERMEDIATE

--Classroom: B-14

--WRITING & READING: Tuesday .19,30-21,00

--LISTENING: Wednesday . 16,00-17,30

--SPEAKING: Wednesday.18,00-19,30

DO COME TO THESE CLASSES ,THEY´RE WORTH IT!!