INTERMEDIATE LEVEL A/C.
- Homework: St.B.p.46,50,51. Modal verbs a lot better explained in this new set of exercises. The answers are in the previous post.
- Vocabulary: St.B.p. 151. Vocabulary Bank. Fashion. Complete the paragraph, classify under the right heading and match the words with the pictures.
- Listening: St.b.p. 52.Listen to two people talking about fashion. Who says the following statements?. What do they say about: women´s dresses,a coat,hair, today´s designers.
- Writing: First person narratives. We just started with the listening of the story and the first activities about its basic structure, tenses and adjectives.
- Homework: Study the vocabulary related to fashion, a speaking activity based on the exercise called "You and your clothes" in St.B.p. 52. I´m very interesed in your doing the speaking well because I´ll take marks. Reading, St.B.p. 54,55. Sections a,b, and d.
Note: There are more exercises on modal verbs in English Grammar in Use, Raymond Murphy, units 26-37. The answers are at the en ofthe book.