INTERMEDIATE LEVEL A/C
- Homework: Modal verbs and reading, St.B.p. 54,55
- Writing: Narrative in first person. A composition for next Wednesday.
- Speaking: You and your clothes. St.B.p.52. Your point of view.
- Listening: A video about a driving instructor.
- Homework : Write a composition . A story in first person following the instructions of the handout posted in this blog. About the man who helped the lady to change the tyre of her car. It must end with the words " It was the best day of my life".
BASIC LEVEL A/B
- Homework: A composition based on St.B.p. 147. Daily routines.
- Listening: My family.Exercises, answers, script, audio1, audio 2
- Grammar: Simple present in daily routines . Power point.
- Vocabulary: Review of verbs . Translation of sentences: go/leave/get home; go/get to work and expressions with have. Answers
- Speaking: Daily routines: a day in the life of an English teacher.
- Homework: Study all the verbs and expressions related to routines because I´ll ask you next Thrusday and you have to speak about the pictures without looking at your notes. Workbook, p. 23,24,