Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NB2 and SUPPLEMENTARY CLASSES :IMPORTANT NEWS

This is important news for my NB2 and supplementary classes students.
Last Monday I asked you to change our classes that usually start at 16,00 to 18,00h because I have to go to hospital every day. Well, today my physiotherapist finished at about 17,30 so I got to the EOI much later than I had expected. I won´t be able to start the classes again with you until Wednesday, May 19 . As this is a serious problem, I talked to Marta and she kindly offered to have you in her classes:
- 17,30, classroom B-13
- 19,30 in the same class.
This is the only possible solution and I hope you´ll take profit of what I´m offering you. If you do, please behave properly and don´t chat in her class.
As far as my supplementary classes students is concerned you could join Vanessa´s classes if you are between 18 and 30 years old. Ask Cristina Pestaña who is the head of studies or the secretary office. I´m afraid I don´t have an alternative for the underaged students.
Classes will start again on Wednesday,May 19