Remember the Cristmas party is on Wednesday ,22nd at L´Espumeru
Pick up a recipe from the blog or just cook something you like
Arabic: Milad Majid
Argentine: Feliz Navidad
Bosnian: (BOSANSKI) Cestit Bozic i Sretna Nova godina
Brazilian: Feliz Natal
Catalan: Bon Nadal i un Bon Any Nou!
Chile: Feliz Navidad
Chinese: (Mandarin) Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
Danish: Glædelig Jul
English: Merry Christmas
Esperanto: Gajan Kristnaskon
Estonian: R��msaid J�ulup�hi
French: Joyeux Noel
Galician: Bo Nada
German: Fr�hliche Weihnachten
Hebrew: Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova
Hindi: Shub Naya Baras (good New Year not Merry Christmas)
Hungarian: Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket
Italian: Buone Feste Natalizie
Japanese: Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Navajo: Merry Keshmish
Norwegian: God Jul, or Gledelig Jul
Peru: Feliz Navidad y un Venturoso A�o Nuevo
Philippines: Maligayang Pasko!
Polish: Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia or Boze Narodzenie
Russian: Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom
Spanish: Feliz Navidad
Swedish: God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt År
Turkish: Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
Ukrainian: Srozhdestvom Kristovym or Z RIZDVOM HRYSTOVYM
Vietnamese: Chuc Mung Giang Sinh
Welsh: Nadolig Llawen
- Homework: Two sets of exercises about the simple present.
- CL: St.b.p. 18 ."When Natash meets Darren". Read the e-mails and complete the statements.
- CO: St.B.p. 18 Listen to the conversation. What does Darren say about sushi, alcohol, his mother?. Listen and complete the dialogue. Complete the short answers.
- Grammar: Grammar Bank: St.B.p. 124. Simple present, questions. Rules and exercises.
- CO: St.B.p.19. Listen to the rest of the conversation. Is the lunch a success or a failure?. Listen again and put a tick or a cross on what Natasha and Darren like and don´t like.
- EE/EO: Say sentences from the previous exercise and write them down.
- EO:St.B.p. 19. 2 Imagine you want to meet a new parter, you go to the agency Meeting people and the interviewr asks you questions. Say the questions , check mistakes and interview your classmate writing down the answers.
- Homework: Write a paragraph with your classmate´s answers (the interview). workbook,p, 14,15,16.