I have two brothers, their names are alejandro and Aitor, they´re 34 and 32 and they´re painters. They are single but they live with their partners. My brothers like football, going fishing and walking on the mountains very much. They also go to the gym three times a week.
This is a picture of me and some members of my family.My name´s estíbaliz and I´m 29. I´m on the right of the photo and I´m wearing a pink jacket.
The man beside me is my brother. his name´s Juan and he´s 35 years old. He´s married and he has a daughter. Next to him is my sister Eva. she´s 34 and she´s married too. she has two children: one daughter and a baby son.
The two girls who are in front are my nieces. their names are Ainhoa and Andrea. Now, they´re 11 and 8 but in this picture they were 6 and 3 years old.
This picture was made on "Palm Sunday" and we were in a park in Langreo.
Here, some other members of my family are missing : my husband, my parents,my brothers-in-law and my little nephew. I have come to realize that I don´t have any picture in which we are all, so I will make it next Christmas!!!
- Homework: Reading. St.B.p.58
- 4C. A question of taste. Vocabulary.St.B.p. 60. Oldand new furniture. vocabulary Bank. St.B.p. 153.. quiz. St.b.p.60.
- Phonetics. St.B.p.60. Weak sound as in over,leather.
- Listening. guess which room they decorates. Lucy and Charles talk about each other´s rooms. What do they like/dislike?.Listen to the designer´s comments.
- Grammar. St.B.p. 63. Have something done. explanation with the pictures. Grammar Bank. St.b.p. 136.rules and exercises. Grammar, unit 46. a projection with a street and shops. Say sentences e.g. you can have your eyes tested at the optician´s .
- Vocabulary: Shops. St.b.p. 64.
- Listening: explaining what you want. Important to describe an object whose name you don´t know. It´s for making holes in a wall (drill)
- Speaking: pair work. Define the object so that your partner knows what it is.It´s for covering your head (shower cap)
- Homework: grammar, unit 46 and write sentences with have sth done.
- HAVE SOMETHING DONE : EXERCISES 1, EXERCISE 2
- Homework: Exercises about can/can´t.
- Speaking : I like singing. A slide with drawings, just to speak and another slide to speak and write sentences joined by and and but.
- Writing: a photocopy to complete with "I hate doing the housework" and similar statements.
- Speaking: pair work. Ask your partner what he/she likes doing. Find the student who has the most similar taste in your group.
- Grammar: Object pronouns in a power point. It took a great deal of time and practice to make the concepts clear. A photocopy with statements to complete with an object pronoun.
- St.B.p. 128. Object pronouns: rules and exercises.
- Homework : a set of exercises about subject and object pronouns and also possessive adjectives.