My husband has glasses. His name´s José ,he´s thirty-eight and he´s a soldier.
My father José Manuel is next to the woman in red (my mother). He doesn´t work because he´s retired . He´s sixty-five and he has one brother.
My mother, Consuelo, is wearing a red dress. She´s sixty-four and she´s a housewife .
My sister Nuria, in the middle, is thirty-seven. She has long fair hair , she works in a hospital and she has one son.
Behind my sister is my brother-in-law, Pablo. He´s thirty-seven and he´s a computer expert. He´s wearing a blue tie.
On the right of my mother is my nephew Adrián. He´s eighteen aand he´s a law student. He´s very tall.
On the left of the picture is my brother José . He´s forty-four and he´s married but he doesn´t have any children. He´s an electrician.In the photo he´s wearing a grey jacket and blue jeans.
Next to my brother is my sister-in-law Mireya. She´s thirty-three and she´s a computer expert. She has long dark hair and glasses
- Speaking: Describe a room and spot twelve differences. Pair work activity.
- Writing: An opinion essay. It´s very important to know the difference between an opinion esay and a for and against essay.
- Speaking: Animals: St.B.p. 70. What aninals are you afraid of?, what pets do you have?...
- Vocabulary Bank. St.B.p. 154. Animals, baby animal and different parts of animals. Repeat the words and test your partner.
- Listening. St.B.p. 71. A true-false exercise about "We worry too much about protecting wild animals and not enough about protecting people".
- Homework: A composition for 28,March.Monday.Exercises :St.B.p. 67 and wk,p. 44,45,46
- Homework: Grammar, unit 59/60 (object pronouns). a handout with object pronouns,
- Grammar: Possessive pronouns. Explanation on the board making clear the differences with subject ,object pronous and possessive adjectives. a set of exercises on object pronouns. Grammar, unit 61 . we saw the rules and did the exercises
- Listening and speaking: St.B.p. 48. In a clothes shop. Allie and Mark are in a clothes shop to buy a new shirt. Dialogue: pair work activity. One of you is the shop assistant and the other is the customer.