I´m Ecuadorean and this is my family. I live in a flat with my sister and my boyfriend. My sister is twenty years old and is single. She´s my best friend.She works and she plays basketball every Saturday and Sunday. She´s a very good person. On the left is my brother . He lives in a flat with his girlfriend . He´s twenty-five years old . He works and studies, he´s a very happy person and the best brother in the world. On the right is my boyfriend. He´s twenty-three years old. He works all week, but he plays football every afternoon and he likes watching sports on TV. This is my family in Spain and I love them
- Homework: grammar, unit 92,93,94.
- Grammar: non-defining relative clauses. Grammar, units 95,96. Exercises on non-defining relative clauses and relatives in general.
- Grammar: tenses
- Vocabulary: word building
- Speaking: describe a photo.
- Phonetics: silent letters as in listen, climb, designer. St.B.p. 79
- Listening: Telepathy. St.B.p.77. An experiment carried out to check the power of telepathy.
- Homework: grammar, units 95,96.
- EXTRA EXERCISES RELATIVE CLAUSES
- Homework: simple past tense
- Grammar: simple past in regular verbs:formation. We worked this activity a lot repeatin pronunciation, listening and writing sentences.
- Phonetics: regular past tenses: pronunciation. St.B.p. 55
- Speaking: with the previous projection say sentences with but.e.g. he brushed his hair but he didn´t comb it. Ask questions about the drawings.e.g. did he comb his hair?/ no, he didn´t,/ he brushed it.
- Vocabulary and speaking: St.B.p. 55. Time expressions: yesterday evening, two days ago, last week.
- Writing: a story about a footballer who went to Milán.
- Reading: a story about two fans who wanted to go to Santiago de Compostela
- Homework: study the new vocabulary, which is a lot. Wk,p, 42-43