BASIC LEVEL A/B
Homework: workbook, pages 4, 5. Review of the days of the week
Vocabulary: A review of the numbers from 1 to 20. Numbers 1 to 40 A crosswords with numbers 1-20 and another corsswords with the days of the week
- Speaking: Ask your classmate. what´s your name?, what´s your surname?, what´s your phone number?. Rules : double 6, 0=/ou/
- 1B. I´m not English. St.b.p. 6. Vocabulary: nationalities. Listen and underline the stressed syllable.
- Listening and speaking: St.b.p.6.Listen and number the pictures. Listen and complete the dialogues. Ver to be in interrogative and negative.
- Grammar: Verb to be in negative and interrogative.St.B.p.7. Grammar Bank, St.B.p. 112,123. rules and exercises.
- Homework: Two handouts, one with personal pronouns and the verb to be and the other called "where are you from?"