- Homework: Complaint letters were collected and exercises on conditionals 0,1 and 2 were checked.
- Grammar: Conditional 3, practice. Other words used instead of "if"e.g. unless, provided, supposing. A review of conditionals .It took us a great deal of time to do this activity. Let me tremind you that I found out grammar mistakes(never goes between the auxiliary and the participle) in power point shown and we checked them in class
- Listening: St.B.p. 24 "Do you want to be young for ever?", an interview with a doctor. Listen for general information and also for specific details in another exercise.
- Homework: Exercises on conditionals.
BASIC LEVEL A/B
- Homework: Exercises on the simple present tense Nef. Beginner, section 3A. Revision unit 1, pages 14,15.
- Reading: Waht do you have for breakfast? .True-false statements
- Vocabulary. Food and drink.
- Grammar: Simple present tense:we, they. Affirmative, negative and interrogative. Auxiliaries do and don´t. Rules and exercises on the board. Audio
- Listening: Listen and tick what William says about his favourite food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Speaking: Food Questionnaire. Ask your classmate questions about food.
- Homework: Execises, section 3B, study the new vocabulary,write sentences in affirmative, negative and interrogative with the verbs: have, like, want, eat, drink, listen to, read, speak and watch. Get the questionnaire ready, that is, learn to say questions and answer them.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL A/C