INTERMEDIATE LEVEL A/C
- Speaking: There were no volunteers in group A to describe photos. Too bad, it´s a chance you lose. We worked with the instructions to make a speech and had some practice. Group C did it very well.
- Homework: Reading. St.B.p. 14. Danger! Sense of humour failure. A joke: match the beginning of the jokes with their correct punchlines.
- Listening: St.B.p. 17. Listen to a director of Studies.
- Reading: St.B.p. 17. Understanding signs.
- Grammar: Adverbs : a general overview. Types and position. Grammar: units 100, 101. here we only saw the rules.
- Homework: Grammar, units 100, 101 the exercises (answers) and the final part of the handout about adverbs
BASIC LEVEL A/B
- Homework: paragraphs using possessive adjectives: my, his,her.
- Grammar: possessive adjectives review with his ,her and new possessive adjectives our, their powerpoint 1 and powerpoint 2. Grammar Bank, St.B.p. 122, rules and exercises.
- Speaking: personal identification. Complete the form with your informations and tell your classmate about you, Mark and Anne.g.my surname´s ...., his name´s ...., her address is....
- Writing : write a paragraph with the information of the previous exercise.
- Speaking: How old are you?, how old is he?, how old are they? . I´m 43, he´s 25, they´re 60 .
- The British Isles. A map with great Britain, the UK and the British Isles.
- Listening: Mario is a student . Listen to the interview and complete the form. Listen again and complete the questions.
- Speaking: Interview your partner with the questions of the previous exercise.
- Homework: A handout with nationalities,workbook, p.8 (don´t do the pronunciation exercise). Study the possessive adjectives.